Are you looking for a WooCommerce wholesale prices plugin? In this blog, we’ll touch base as to why you need it and which one is the best fit for your WooCommerce store.
Catering to the needs of retail customers and b2b customers requires you to have different functionalities in your store. WooCommerce only allows you to create an online store but it doesn’t provide your online store with the necessary functionalities that can help you cater to the unique needs of your b2b buyers.
And meeting the needs of your b2b buyers is far more complicated than catering to your retail customers. While product prices are fixed for your retail customers, b2b customers buy in bulk quantities and hence look for lower per-unit rates for the same products. Now, how do you think you can cater to two different kinds of customers in the same store?
This is where the wholesale pricing plugins for WooCommerce come in.
WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Plugin – What Does it Do?
A wholesale pricing plugin for WooCommerce is an extension for your Woo-store that enables you to display wholesale prices to your b2b customers.
Since your retail and b2b customers buy products at different rates, you cannot display the same prices. Using the wholesale pricing plugin, you cannot only display different rates to your retail and b2b customers but you can also set different rates of the same product for different wholesale customers.
Displaying wholesale rates and creating custom prices are the two basic functionalities of the wholesale pricing plugins but not limited to the two. Thanks to the wholesale pricing plugin, you can assign different & multiple user roles to your customers, offer them discount plans, provide them with a request for quote function and offer them everything else you need to deliver your b2b customers with a complete and seamless customer experience.
Now, the question that usually troubles storeowners is that which of the hundreds of these plugins in the market is the best one for them. Afterall, each of them claims to be the best. So, which one should you choose?
In this blog, I have put together a list of some of the most reliable and feature-rich wholesale pricing plugins in the world to help you choose the right fit for your online store.
Best WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Plugin
B2B eCommerce for WooCommerce is not just a wholesale pricing plugin.
It is in fact, packed with features that can help you cater to the unique needs of your B2B buyers easily.
Some of these features are:
- Wholesale buyers can use RFQ (request for quote) to request seller for a price quote. This feature can also help wholesale customers to open price negotiations with the seller.
- The dynamic pricing feature helps in offering custom pricing. You can also create & assign custom user roles for your customers and set different prices based on different roles.
- This plugin helps you to display your product prices to your trusted buyers, even when they are not logged in. You can choose which product categories, individual products and product prices to hide or display to non-logged in customers.
- You can create & enable custom payment methods for individual customers.
Other than the wholesale pricing features, this B2B eCommerce plugin for WooCommerce is compatible with other B2B plugins on your Woo-store. Moreover, this plugin is extremely easy to use.
The WISDM customer specific pricing plugin enables you to create and add discounts for wholesale buyers for both simple and variable product variations. The plugin also helps in creating special pricing rules for wholesale buyers too.
In addition, you can offer your wholesale buyers with a personalized buying experience by using this plugin.
This plugin enables you to make personalized catalog pages that you can use to display the products that your buyers purchase regularly.
WISDM customer specific pricing plugin offers many features:
- Create unique pages for your wholesale customers
- Add wholesale pricing for simple and variable products.
- Create and assign wholesale pricing based on user roles, specific products and product categories.
- Set minimum quantities on products or categories for assigning wholesale discounts.
- Hide wholesale prices from individual customers.
- Set minimum order quantities on products and categories to offer discounts.
In addition, it’s easy to setup and quite user-friendly too.
The only downside to this plugin is; if you wish to create user roles, then you’d have to install a sperate plugin for that.
This is an exceptional WooCommerce wholesale prices plugin, that lets you display wholesale prices to wholesale buyers only.
With its multiple wholesale user roles feature, you can create and assign different user roles on your ecommerce store.
You can also use the WooCommerce wholesale prices plugin to offer discount rules for each user role and deliver an easier buying process to your wholesale buyers.
Some of its other great features are:
- Add options to offer fixed or percentage-based discounts to your wholesale buyers.
- Add a sign-up form to deliver systematic wholesale registration for your users for an easier onboarding process.
- Set minimum order quantities on products and product categories and offer discounts on specific order quantities.
- Set pricing rules and offer discounts to persuade wholesale customers to buy in larger volumes.
This extension has some amazing features however, this plugin has been known to be complicated to setup.
The WooCommerce Wholesale Suite is not only a wholesale pricing plugin but in fact, it comes with two additional plugins, the order form and lead capture plugin.
While this WooCommerce wholesale prices plugin can help in creating a seamless buying experience for your wholesale buyers.
The other two plugins have various other benefits for your ecommerce stores as well.
The order form plugin helps your wholesale buyers with an efficient ordering process.
It also comes with a complete product table that help your customers in adding their products to cart quickly and effortlessly.
The lead generation plugin lets you create and add responsive registration forms, automatic sign-ups and helps you in creating automated email sequences to your wholesale buyers.
Few features of the WooCommerce Wholesale Suite are mentioned below:
- Add wholesale pricing for simple and variable products.
- Offer certain products only for wholesale or retail.
- Set minimum purchase rules and offer discounts for bulk buyers on meeting certain order quantities.
- Create responsive one-page order forms for an efficient ordering system.
- Automated registration forms can help you deliver a better customer onboarding process.
All in all, it’s an amazing bundle.
However, if you’re looking for basic wholesale pricing plugin functionalities then it may not be the right option for you.
It is a dynamic pricing plugin that offers various other features to help provide wholesale-friendly woo-store customer experience.
You can assign user roles, set price rules and offer discounts for your wholesale customers.
Furthermore, you can set up special wholesale prices, which will only be displayed to your wholesale customers.
Here are some more key features of this plugin:
- Set up wholesale pricing for simple and variation of variable products
- Set up wholesale pricing both in percentage value and amount
- Disable individual or guest customers from viewing wholesale prices
- Remove taxes to persuade your wholesale customers to buy in larger volumes
- Create and offer your wholesale customers with multi-layered pricing
- Enable the catalog mode and swap the add to cart button with custom messages to persuade more wholesale customers to sign up.
Overall, it is a great plugin however, setting it up is not as easy as compared to other plugins in this list.
Moreover, this plugin is a little expensive if you wish to use only the wholesale pricing function.
In the end, each plugin mentioned in the list is great in its own way. Each one offers a myriad of useful features.
However, it all comes down to choosing the right fit for your woo-store based on your business needs.
If you’re a WooCommerce B2B store owner and want to enhance your productivity, then B2BWoo is the best option for you. It’s a one-stop-shop for your every WooCommerce B2B eCommerce solutions.